Helps recover as fast and better as possible: Belts closing upwards to keep homerus in his natural position (reduce pain and recovery time). Silicone arm inner ring, to maximize grip and better sustain the arm. Elastic additional binder to push backwards the shoulder in case of frontal shoulder dislocations. The use is optional. Comfortable: Light, breathable. Four direction elastic woven. Textile sliding on clothes. Hygienic: 100% cotton in contact with the skin.
- Shoulder luxations and chronic shoulder subluxation
- Luxation prevention
- Painful shoulder arthrosis
- Sequelae of previous scapulohumeral luxations
- Post-surgery management
- Stabilization of the glenohumeral joint
- Conservative treatment in case of neurological shoulder