This Wrist Splint has been designed and produced as a support and protective device for muscular damages, as well as for tendon and joint injuries caused by traumata, stress or excessive fatigue. For the development of this device, two special elastic fabrics have been matched:
• The inside one is made of a very soft cotton velour providing the skin with an extremely comfortable touch and, at the same time, allowing it to breathe;
• The fabric on the outside, made of a particular and dense nylon mesh forming microscopic and resistant loops, allows the velcro pads to securely fasten onto the surface.
- Traumatic pathologies: distortions, carpal/metacarpal fractures, tendonitis
- Degenerative pathologies: arthrosis
- Rehab phase: offers a good post-trauma and post-op support